Part View and Channel selection

Forum for Integra 7
TheoK

Part View and Channel selection

Post by TheoK »

I have been working on my New Integra 7. I have a problem getting sounds out of different channels. When I play a sound on Channel 1 that I have on Part 1, everything works fine. When I select part 2, I still hear part 1. In part view all sw-RX is on and channel is 2. No matter what part I select, I hear only part one. It also shows the level of the sound moving up and down on the display coming out of part 1 even when selecting part 2 or any other part. Any help is appreciated. When I connect to Sonar Platinum, I select omni or midi channel one through the Integra 7 list, sound goes through. But when I select midi channel 2 to 16, no sound what so ever.
I have been busting my brain here and no results. Is there a setting or do I have a faulty device?
hobbit

Re: Part View and Channel selection

Post by hobbit »

Hi TheoK
When I select part 2, I still hear part 1. In part view all sw-RX is on and channel is 2. No matter what part I select, I hear only part one.
How do you "select part 2"? It's not just about what part you look at on the display of your Integra 7 but on what channel you send MIDI commands to it. So you need to change the MIDI send channel of your keyboard to 2 in order to hear part 2 of the I7.

Best regards, hobbit
TheoK

Re: Part View and Channel selection

Post by TheoK »

Thanks for that. I figured that one out once you said that. I thought the Integra would automatically do that when selecting the part.