dmc092657 wrote:Never mind...I figured it out...! Lol....
Hello! This procedure is described on page 71 Referense Manual:
"Changing the Time Signature During a Song"
If you want the time signature to change during a song, you can
Insert a new time signature. Following the location at which you
Insert the time signature.
* You can not change the time signature in the middle of a measure.
You must change the time signature at the beginning of a
1. Select the time signature track (p. 69).
2. Press the  (Create) button.
The Create Event window appears, and the "Time Signature" is
3. Press the  (Execute) button.
4. Specify the insert-destination location.
Move the cursor to the value that you want to edit, and use the dial
To edit the value.
5. Press the  (Execute) button.
The time signature is inserted.
6. Edit the time signature value.
Do not forget to save the changes.