Remotely trigger PADs

Forum for Roland FA-06/08
skyy19854

Re: Remotely trigger PADs

Post by skyy19854 »

OK guys/gals it is possible to trigger pads but you must set it to remote in the systems menu. However if you use any notes it will trigger it off or replay or what ever the sample is set to. Not as effective as I would like but still usable. A work around it to split keys and set bottom half to another channel other than 1 to complete the SS that way you trigger samples without risk of interference from bottom notes
xp30

Re: Remotely trigger PADs

Post by xp30 »

skyy19854 wrote: 23:42, 19 January 2023 OK guys/gals it is possible to trigger pads but you must set it to remote in the systems menu. However if you use any notes it will trigger it off or replay or what ever the sample is set to. Not as effective as I would like but still usable. A work around it to split keys and set bottom half to another channel other than 1 to complete the SS that way you trigger samples without risk of interference from bottom notes
AIUI, the initial question was about keyboard switch groups, and you response is about pad samples. I don't think your approach works for keyboard switch groups, and I have no doubts that it works for pad samples.