Any Effects possible on audio samples?

Forum for Roland FA-06/08
geeman

Any Effects possible on audio samples?

Post by geeman »

HI, According to the manuals, (apologies if I missed it) is it correct that the FA doesn't apply digital effects to the sampler pads?

How easy would it be to export individual samples to Audacity for working on and load them back into the FA and have them be triggered in the same place on a song?

thanks
PauloF

Re: Any Effects possible on audio samples?

Post by PauloF »

geeman wrote:HI, According to the manuals, (apologies if I missed it) is it correct that the FA doesn't apply digital effects to the sampler pads?

How easy would it be to export individual samples to Audacity for working on and load them back into the FA and have them be triggered in the same place on a song?

thanks
- Yes, you can apply Master COMPRESSOR, Master EQ and TFX (Total Effects - 29 types) to the Samples

- You can easily export them to any AUDIO management Software and loaded back
geeman

Re: Any Effects possible on audio samples?

Post by geeman »

PauloF wrote:
geeman wrote:HI, According to the manuals, (apologies if I missed it) is it correct that the FA doesn't apply digital effects to the sampler pads?

thanks
- Yes, you can apply Master COMPRESSOR, Master EQ and TFX (Total Effects - 29 types) to the Samples

- You can easily export them to any AUDIO management Software and loaded back
Great, thanks.