Another new FA-06 owner

Forum for Roland FA-06/08
Cenobite

Another new FA-06 owner

Post by Cenobite »

Mine arrived this morning. I am a long time forum lurker :) Having had an SH 201 which I sold for a Gi.
Traded the Gi for a KingKorg which I will keep.
I hope to be able to help with answers, but more likely to be asking questions for a while.
The FA sounds really nice, I am still working my way through the sounds.
Candy

Re: Another new FA-06 owner

Post by Candy »

Welcome Cenobite and ask, if you have questions. This is the best way for other FA-Owners to study this instrument, when giving the answers!
panasony

Post by panasony »

I have just got the fa 08 and is wondering where all the sounds are as there is no synth bass sounds and as for vocal/choir when I press on that there are only 2 sounds there , that cant be right , am I missing something?
Vortexan

Post by Vortexan »

I'm new too. Just got my FA-06 on Saturday. I'm a guitar player whos just plinkks on the keyboard so I've got a huge learning curve. I synced it with Logic Pro X which I am very familiar with and it sounds absolutely fantastic. The drums are outstanding in their own right. i can't wait to learn how the sequencer will work for me in this recording endeavor. I couldn't be happier with all the sounds that are now available to me! Happy, happy happy!
piaknowguy

Post by piaknowguy »

Congratulations, guys! Still waiting for my FA-08! :-)