Next EXP ?

Forum for Roland FA-06/08
alphaC

Next EXP ?

Post by alphaC »

I think Roland need to put a few more EXP (SRX) cards for our FA. It's a joke I have to wait one month per one srx ? Some acoustic patches please !
jimmyfontana

Re: Next EXP ?

Post by jimmyfontana »

Supposedly it's one per month, though if they have them ready I think it would be better to release them already, since they are an added value to the keyboard to potential buyers.

I know I wouldn't be looking at other workstations if they had already released the orchestral, strings and similar cards.
alphaC

Post by alphaC »

Yes, it would be a great advantage to have wide pallet of SRX (or kind of subtitute)
alphaC

Post by alphaC »

EXP-02 Keycollection-SRX-07 (but no drums)
theshinenz

Post by theshinenz »

Damn, was really hoping for symphonic strings or the orchestra srx. :(
FxProject

Post by FxProject »

The same sound as srx07 the best collection of keyboards
srx 07 is a compilation of srjv80 pop/session/keyboards 60s 70s and vintage synth
It´s the sound bank i prefer and it s already load in my integra7
If you combine this sound with supernatural préset synth you Will make good layer or good studio set

Fx-project
http://www.mixcloud.com/fabricefxproject/legend/
http://www.mixcloud.com/fabricefxproject/experience-3/
jimmyfontana

Post by jimmyfontana »

theshinenz wrote:Damn, was really hoping for symphonic strings or the orchestra srx. :(
I agree. There's already plenty of key patches in the fa.

Way to miss the point Roland. I'm starting to think they won't release the interesting srxs. Postponing a possible buy another month. Hopefully we'll be lucky next month.
specialplant

Post by specialplant »

I hope the symphonic SRX will be released, too, and I see no reason why not, it's a matter of time. I've got the impression from several forums that SRX 07 is by far the most popular board, so in that respect it makes sense to release it early.
Maybe we should rather discuss it in one thread instead of two parallel ones, so maybe continue here:
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=48252
panasony

Post by panasony »

I don't care when they are released at the end of the day I,m getting great sounds for free rather than paying £300 for a expans board
cello

Post by cello »

panasony wrote:I don't care when they are released at the end of the day I,m getting great sounds for free rather than paying £300 for a expans board
My view exactly - it's all a bonus as far as I'm concerned!