Saving Tones to SD card or PC?

Forum for Roland FA-06/08
abyzz

Saving Tones to SD card or PC?

Post by abyzz »

Can I save a tone that i have edited to the SD card or the PC via USB, so that I can put it into my PC and save as a .SVD file?
I know i can Import .SVD files, but I'm lost as to how to create one in the first place on the FA...
I've looked at the Utility menu and Backup will create a FA.SVD file, but i just want to create a file with a single tone in it...
Can it be done?

Thanks
Mark
Candy

Re: Saving Tones to SD card or PC?

Post by Candy »

You can not save a single tone on SD-Card. You only can save the whole User-memory within the tones, you have edited (Utility /Backup) . But from this svd-file you can load single tones back in the FA. How you do this, is described in the second part of the pdf- file "Importing Integra-7's SuperNATURAL Synth Tones", which you can download here: http://www.roland.com/support/article/? ... ls&p=FA-06
The Un-dr.

Post by The Un-dr. »

Cool--thanks Candy! Good to know and good to have that manual to add to the others.
o.durmusoglu

Post by o.durmusoglu »

Candy wrote:You can not save a single tone on SD-Card. You only can save the whole User-memory within the tones, you have edited (Utility /Backup) . But from this svd-file you can load single tones back in the FA. How you do this, is described in the second part of the pdf- file "Importing Integra-7's SuperNATURAL Synth Tones", which you can download here: http://www.roland.com/support/article/? ... ls&p=FA-06
link is dead Candy. Any update please?
Candy

Post by Candy »