Apps for FA-06/08

Forum for Roland FA-06/08
digiplay

Apps for FA-06/08

Post by digiplay »

Are there any iPad apps (like the Integra-7 Editor app) for the FA Series?
PauloF

Re: Apps for FA-06/08

Post by PauloF »

digiplay wrote:Are there any iPad apps (like the Integra-7 Editor app) for the FA Series?
Nope!

Due to the front panel ease (and deep) of use, I don't think we will be seeing them. At least done by Roland, I mean
splinters69

Post by splinters69 »

It supports the Wifi adapter so it must connect to some apps. The pianos and Jupiter have apps as well as the playback and recording apps so I would imagine something is on the way. Otherwise why give it wifi support?
digiplay

Post by digiplay »

Great point!
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

splinters69 wrote:It supports the Wifi adapter so it must connect to some apps. The pianos and Jupiter have apps as well as the playback and recording apps so I would imagine something is on the way. Otherwise why give it wifi support?
It is a great point indeed, but due to the fact that the FA has a so user friendly and deep interface, won't see a need for a ROLAND Editor App.

talking about Apps from other manufacturers, well there are Apps that can be used with the integra via the USB/5-Pin MIDI Ports.

Regarding Wi-Fi, it would be mandatory that the integra firmware "understands" them, which is not the case with any App that I know of.