Sound change like on g-fantoms?

Forum for Roland FA-06/08
0kk0p3kk4

Sound change like on g-fantoms?

Post by 0kk0p3kk4 »

I was testing this device on a music store quickly and to me it seemed that the so called patces do change the sound to another "without the cut" but the studiosets do not. Is this how it goes?

as a single device, Fantom G-series still is the only roland-device where you can make combinations/performances/live-sets (whatever the name) that you can change the sound setup to another "without the cut"?
PauloF

Re: Sound change like on g-fantoms?

Post by PauloF »

0kk0p3kk4 wrote:I was testing this device on a music store quickly and to me it seemed that the so called patces do change the sound to another "without the cut" but the studiosets do not. Is this how it goes?

as a single device, Fantom G-series still is the only roland-device where you can make combinations/performances/live-sets (whatever the name) that you can change the sound setup to another "without the cut"?
The Fantom G was advertised as being a "cut-less" sound synth due to its particular MFX Setup and you are right, the FA does not cut the sound because is being used in StudioSet Mode and as each part has its own MFX. means that changing sounds it's actually changing part/midi channel on a 16 part multitimbral synth and that is why it doesn't cut the sound when changing sounds.

This is exactly the same as on the integra-7, that shares the same basic architecture.