Winter namm 2015

Forum for Roland FA-06/08
FxProject

Winter namm 2015

Post by FxProject »

Roland Will release 2 new synthesizers (electro oriented) inspired by Fa06 and juno at winter namm !!!!(with supernatural synth technologie)

Fx-project
http://www.mupiz.com/fxproject
cresshead

Re: Winter namm 2015

Post by cresshead »

where did you hear this then!

I'm currently waiting out to see what's coming just in case there's a 76 synth action version of the FA.
I currently don't own a Fa but will get the FA-06 is nothing else arrives at namm to trump it.
kday

Post by kday »

They got a picture of it already in Korg's "latest News" thread in their forum.

This is why Roland Clan sucks, they don't have a thread that talk about about trends set up at the top. You have to scroll down to hell where nobody goes to find nobody is there.

Roland users have to find out about Roland new products on a Korg Forum? lol

Roland clan please put a general talk or latest news story thread at the very top instead of the bottom so we can come talk about other stuff to keep this place going. I often think they don't have a general talk forum here because it's buried at the bottom.
cresshead

Post by cresshead »

this?

the pitch/mod wheels are NOT standard roland issue...okay found a bigger pic

looks like encoders form the fa-06
kday

Post by kday »

Yep the new Roland JDxi analog synth there's better clearer pic at gearslutz

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/electro ... -jdxi.html

It looks like it got "mini synth action keys" on it, so make sure you have mini fingers. lol

What's that thing at the top left hand corner above the mod wheels? Hope it's not a wall plug socket.

Hope it doesn't have that ugly scratchy shiny plastic look like on the Fa06 and first Korg Kronos side panels models because scratched up looking plastic keyboards just sucks to me personally.
cresshead

Post by cresshead »

top left is the gooseneck socket for microphone

looking at a zoomed in pic in photoshop looks to have hybrid sections...analogue and digital filters for example.
wilkinsi

Post by wilkinsi »

Mini keys?! LOL
Synthtron

Post by Synthtron »

Well, that is interesting, a new JD? Not sure if it will be something for me or not. I will wait for specs.
I wonder what else will be coming up. I really need a new workstation/production system, one more powerful than the FA- stuff. Fingers crossed.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

kday wrote:They got a picture of it already in Korg's "latest News" thread in their forum.

This is why Roland Clan sucks, they don't have a thread that talk about about trends set up at the top. You have to scroll down to hell where nobody goes to find nobody is there.

Roland users have to find out about Roland new products on a Korg Forum? lol

Roland clan please put a general talk or latest news story thread at the very top instead of the bottom so we can come talk about other stuff to keep this place going. I often think they don't have a general talk forum here because it's buried at the bottom.

Just don't agree with the critic regarding the news, as this forum is managed by non-Roland related people, so there is no way to know from inside Roland what they are planning to launch.

From the photos exposed on instagram it seems to be another AIRA type product JD-Xi ??? with Mini-Keys and Mod Wheels (this is a new with Roland), but let's see what will be coming out.
FxProject

Post by FxProject »

Jd-xi ? Probably a fake !!!
Synthtron

Post by Synthtron »

Who knows, never thought Roland would do mod/bender wheels though. I actually prefer the Roland standard issue mod/bender lever.
padking

Post by padking »

The clan is a non-Roland related people and it's OK but every major
synth builder (Korg, Yamaha.....) has a site where one or two of there people
answers question.

I don't want to degrade the quality of the help we get here, most of the questions
find a answer, but it would be nice to have someone from Roland to give us
the latest................... Roland dont really know what customer support is all
about , and it's not something new, they have a terrible reputation, the FA is my
first Roland synth ( I have a Korg Kronos, Yamaha MOXF ) and first thing the salesman
told me was '' it's a great synth but a shit....... Cie ''. Well He was right it is a great synth
but ...................

Only thing they did right so far is the EXP free conversion, thank you for that
Roland where ever you are.

Padking
bennyseven

Post by bennyseven »

link to AMAZONA:

http://www.amazona.de/buzz-roland-jd-xi-synthesizer/

sorry it is german only, bit one user has a new idea: JD-Xi could point to Apple pad devices, and Xi could be a universal controller for ipad apps.
lets see.

I would like a real Fantom G successor.
cresshead

Post by cresshead »

new photo

Synthtron

Post by Synthtron »

That picture confirms it, it must be true it's a toy! (That's the conversation going on at Gear Slutz .)