Studio Set / Song-Patch Sharing

Forum for Roland FA-06/08

Re: Studio Set / Song-Patch Sharing

Postby topaz » 13:31, 6 November 2016

jdoo thanks very much for taking the time to do these :-)
topaz

Postby Jdoo » 04:21, 14 November 2016

topaz wrote:jdoo thanks very much for taking the time to do these :-)

Happy to do it, topaz. It's been a kick creating and posting up these Studio Sets. Most of these have been developed, based on soft synth patches, that I've used over the years. My motivation for picking up the FA in the first place, was become Mac-free in live play. Am getting there.. but it's been slower than I hoped, and other stuff has pulled me away. I've learned a lot in creating these sets. I still have a few more, that I need to pull together and post. Hopefully this week. Cheers -

Joe
Jdoo

Postby Wmacky » 16:36, 15 November 2016

Yes, thanks for your efforts! Much much appreciated.

Surprisingly you seem to be the only person in FA land offering help with these covers. I don't see any third party stuff, or cover how to's from other owners? I was think that posting either standard, or altered presets, or from scratch creations, for popular classics would have been a more popular thing to do? Is that more common with the other boards?
Wmacky

Postby Jdoo » 21:07, 15 November 2016

No, there's several folks sharing. Cello is hosting many on this site: http://www.jp-80.com/index.html . He's tirelessly maintains the site, and keeps things organized. It's a huge benefit. It would be great to see more folks posting their sets, but understandably some dont - and there are many reasons.
Jdoo

Postby Wmacky » 14:14, 16 November 2016

Jdoo wrote:No, there's several folks sharing. Cello is hosting many on this site: http://www.jp-80.com/index.html . He's tirelessly maintains the site, and keeps things organized. It's a huge benefit. It would be great to see more folks posting their sets, but understandably some dont - and there are many reasons.

Hey, you come through again! I'll check that out!

Thanks!
Wmacky

Previous

Return to Roland FA-06/08