Help please! Fa 06 Studio set.

Forum for Roland FA-06/08
LivingEdge

Re: Help please! Fa 06 Studio set.

Post by LivingEdge »

Jdoo wrote:That doesn't seem right? You might want to try doing a backup first, then a factory reset: https://www.rolandus.com/support/knowle ... /201978649
I did one when I first got my FA-08... Like tonight for example. I recorded a hybrid song midi+audio and wanted to dump the midi files out to waves. So I recorded the midi file into the FA-08 sequencer.

So I start doing a multi-dump, and after around 25-30 minutes I don't hear anything dumping anymore, but Roland is till cranking away.

Finally gets done and from track 7 = wavefile 7 (thereabout) onward all the wave files are empty (blank), i.e. no sound.

So, soloing on each of my tracks: even thought there is midi data at the appropriate measures, there is no sound coming from the sequence for Track 7 and onward. So, I save the studio set, and voilà everything starts working again.

All my missing audio for tracks 7 and higher magically reappears.

Go figure :)
organplayer1

Re: Help please! Fa 06 Studio set.

Post by organplayer1 »

Similar problem with FA-08

All songs are fully sequenced and played thru it. Randomly, while in performance, KEY instrument tracks are missing. Turn it of, turn it right back on, and that seems to fix it for a little while. So very VERY EMBARRASING, makes our act look very Unprofessional. Never know when it will do this, but does it every gig. Does it rehearsing at home. Really bummed

Have done every fix, and upgrade a couple times to see if it missed anything the first time around.

Love the sounds. Wondering if using the Integra 7 module with a controller would present same problem