How do I save a modified sound???

Forum for Roland FA-06/08
jonatasrkjd1

How do I save a modified sound???

Post by jonatasrkjd1 »

Hello guys!

I have two questions regarding customized sounds:

1-How do I save a modified sound? To be more specific: Every time I modify a sound adding, for example, reverb to a piano, and then I go to write, tone(part1), and write, it saves the sound, but as soon as I select another sound and then come back to my edited one it loses all the modifications I made!

2-I want to apply modifications to a single sound on the sequencer, but every time I use sound modify it modifies all the tracks on my sequencer! Is there a way modify a single sound on the sequencer, even if it means saving a modified sound (as refered on question 1) and then recording using it?
Gatorjohn

Re: How do I save a modified sound???

Post by Gatorjohn »

You have to "write" the modified tone to a user spot, pg 48 of the user manual.
jonatasrkjd1

Post by jonatasrkjd1 »

going to check it out, thanks man!
jonatasrkjd1

Post by jonatasrkjd1 »

Thanks for your help but it Didn't work. I had already done it, as I mentioned on my question, but this is not what I want though... I am aware that, by pressing menu and tone edit, I am able to modify the sound and that those modifications get saved when I write. But what I want is to save my sound modify modification made via the sound modify section of the keyboard. I also want to add flanger or distortion for example to ONLY ONE instrument on the sequencer. That's it, I want to equalize and distort and then use it on the sequencer alongside with other sounds in their natural state! Is this possible on the Roland fa?
cda

Post by cda »

You need to WRITE the STUDIO SET to save changes made with the knobs because these changes exist within the STUDIO SET.