Users Offering to Pay Roland 4 Soft/Firm Enhancements

Forum for Roland FA-06/08
rolandgurl

Re: Users Offering to Pay Roland 4 Soft/Firm Enhancements

Post by rolandgurl »

Yes Please! The ability to record while other samples are playing and only record the track you are playing.
AUTO HOLD so your sample plays when you touch ONE button and continius if looped or imediantly stops if you press it again...
The ability to change pad light colors like on the DS (also indicates velocity strength)
More resources for user tone managment... mabey the PAD MODE could be assigned to other bottons or even keys to prevent menue diving to change pad mode.... display settings, like grafic options (skins) NO Anoying Octave i Msg. I forgot to mention a zoom mode for non supernatural editing....
Most importantly, a visable Overlay!
Theres nothing like dreaming! I've only had FA for a week, I LOVE IT! I'm sure i will find other things to complain about as i continue to explore this magnificent beast.
rolandgurl

Post by rolandgurl »

Yes Please! The ability to record while other samples are playing and only record the track you are playing.
AUTO HOLD so your sample playes when you touch ONE button and continius if looped or imediantly stops if you press it again...
The ability to change pad light colors like on the DS (also indicates velocity strength)
More resources for user tone managment... mabey the PAD MODE could be assigned to other bottons or even keys to prevent menue diving to change pad mode.... display settings, it would be cool to have some insrument and studio set grafical choices... NO Anoying Octave i Msg.
Most importantly, a visable Overlay!
Theres nothing like dreaming! I've only had FA for a week, I LOVE IT! I'm sure i will find other things to complain about as i continue to explore this magnificent beast.
bennyseven

Post by bennyseven »

Auto Hold is set with the GATE switch in the sample menu.