Software Bug in the Roland Fa-06/07/08

Forum for Roland FA-06/08
FreeEagle

Software Bug in the Roland Fa-06/07/08

Post by FreeEagle »

Hi Friends!

There is an ugly bug with the software of Roland FA-06/07/08 . Whenever I try to use the Arabic (temper)scale (1/4) tone and then try to transpose to +1 or +2 , -1,-2 ....etc the keyboard start playing wrong notes. It does not transpose correctly. Please try it yourself and you find how annoying this thing. I can not even play

The Roland Fa-06 keep transpose 1/2 step , even if I switch to Arabic/oriental Scale, which is wrong, and lead to wrong playing and confusing.

Can anyone tell Roland to fix this Software Bug?

Best Regards,
FreeEagle
Candy

Re: Software Bug in the Roland Fa-06/07/08

Post by Candy »

It is not a bug. Read my comment, what I´ve already written about this theme: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2889630 ... 963366022/

Candy
FreeEagle

Re: Software Bug in the Roland Fa-06/07/08

Post by FreeEagle »

Hi ,

thank you for answering my question . if it is not a software bug, then it is a bad engineering , because no one can use it practicaly on the Stage. Mr. Nawar Shero worte you back as i saw in Facebook comments , why it can not be used on Stage. And Mr. Shero is absolutly right . You have to keep calculate Notes shiffing while you are playing on Stage. Please Roland fix this Problem with the next Software Update.

Thank you for your answer and interesset.