Arpeggio and Rhythm Patterns Confined to Track 1

Forum for Roland FA-06/08
ec0388855

Arpeggio and Rhythm Patterns Confined to Track 1

Post by ec0388855 »

Hello there

I cannot seem to get either of these functions to work on any other track but the first one. This is vital to me in using different chords with different tracks.

I have searched around but to no avail.. Sorry if this is easier than I am suspecting..

Thank you in advance and I appreciate your time and help
Skijumptoes

Re: Arpeggio and Rhythm Patterns Confined to Track 1

Post by Skijumptoes »

On the studio set, look for the columns 'Key' and 'Arp'.

The arp is obviously which parts the arp is active on, and key determines which parts play when you press a key on the keyboard.
ec0388855

Post by ec0388855 »

Thanks for the reply

I see the columns in part view under the keyboard tab but cannot even access them to switch them on. I try to but it just moves to level/pan tab. The only ones lit up for kbd and arp are for part one.

If I can clarify my situation any more for anyone please let me know.

Thank you
brakjoller

Post by brakjoller »

ec0388855 wrote:Thanks for the reply

I see the columns in part view under the keyboard tab but cannot even access them to switch them on. I try to but it just moves to level/pan tab. The only ones lit up for kbd and arp are for part one.

If I can clarify my situation any more for anyone please let me know.

Thank you
You need to be in "studio set mode", then you can do this. This is the mode you enter when you press the Split and Dual keys at the same time. Use the cursor keys to go to the appropriate options. I think Roland Support has examples of this on YouTube. Look for videos that explain the arpeggiator.

Good luck!
ec0388855

Post by ec0388855 »

Thank you very much! I always wondered why those two buttons were identified as the studio set but never thought to push them both. I appreciate all of your help and efforts in getting back to me guys.
brakjoller

Post by brakjoller »

ec0388855 wrote:Thank you very much! I always wondered why those two buttons were identified as the studio set but never thought to push them both. I appreciate all of your help and efforts in getting back to me guys.
Welcome! :)