Is there a way to load songs in Live Mode externally

Forum for Roland FA-06/08
thebatman7465

Is there a way to load songs in Live Mode externally

Post by thebatman7465 »

So this is what I would love to be able to do. I have a Fantom X-6 7 and 8... I primarily use my X7 gor live performances. I also have the PK5A pedals for setting up and running my patterns assigned to the notes while I sing and play bass... (I am in a Rush tribute, and general covers band that I kinda work the same way). I set up my Live Mode songs to the set order when we have gigs so its easy to go to the next song instead of going to the load screen, and scrolling, etc. So the quandry I have, is there a command or SysEx that I can set or is there a way to send a command from my PK5a pedals to swicth to the next song on the list. I know it can switch patches, I've figured that out, but when in Live Mode and the 16 songs per bank thing, when you hit F1 to load in song #1, then F2 for song 2 and so on... anyone know if this is possible as I would like to just hit something with my foot to load in the next song so I don't have to drop out witn the bass to push a button...
Paul99

Re: Is there a way to load songs in Live Mode externally

Post by Paul99 »

You do know, that this the Roland FA-06-07-08 forum?
It is at the top of this website: Board index < Roland forums < FA-06 / FA-07 / FA-08