A New Forum for Aira Users!

Forum for Aira
piaknowguy

A New Forum for Aira Users!

Post by piaknowguy »

Here is the new forum, Cello! Congrats. on your purchases! It looks and sounds like a great product! :-)

PiaKnowGuy
Take5

Re: A New Forum for Aira Users!

Post by Take5 »

greetings. Wondering if this forum is monitored by any Roland staff as per questions users might have about their products?
Artr0

Is it a problem to update from 102 to 112?

Post by Artr0 »

Hi

I'm new around the forums but I've always read and research around the net. So I got this Roland Aira Tr-8 and I was looking around for the next version to 1.0.2. But I've only seen the latest one 1.1.2. And my roland has been blinking TR-RE and PTN select + 3rd pad and LT with the 16th pad blinking red constantly. Anybody? Please

Thank you!!
riaan@nativa.co.za

Post by riaan@nativa.co.za »

Hi there

Setup my new MX-1 with Ableton for the first time last night and had a few audio channels with samples which I played through the MX-1 playing with the effects ect. After a while of playing around, I played with some settings and then couldn't hear playback anymore. On the MX-1 there is a signal as the master indicator is moving as the sample is playing and on Ableton the 2 channels I was operating is playing, but there is no sound coming out and the master channel on Ableton has no movement, any ideas what settings I can change to get playback again?
tekis

Post by tekis »

Hi: I have a TR-8 and TB-3. Just saying hello.
Kurrupt

Post by Kurrupt »

Hi guys .
I love this site it's been a great help to me getting my Roland gear up and running .
I own the system 1m, mx-1 , bitrazor, demora , scooper , torcido , system 100, sh-101 , sh-2 , promars plugouts . My next purchase I'm either going to buy the aira Tb-3 or the Tb-3 boutique I can't make my mind up . I would love the system 8 Juno plugouts but it seems Roland isn't able to make them work with the system 1/1m and that's a shame . Does anyone use the Juno boutique models ? What are they like I wonder if they would work in my set up . The tr-8 likes good but I'm not sure if I'd use it or if i would use it more than Maschine studio . Anyways nice to be here with all you guys and join the community of Roland lovers .
TDS909

Post by TDS909 »

I feel like I've just walked into an abandoned building and the posts here are smashed windows and graffiti.
I like abandoned buildings, abandoned forums aren't as cool unfortunately.