Where's the buzz?

Forum for Aira
skinmechanic

Re: Where's the buzz?

Post by skinmechanic »

There not in the system already, the reason the System-1 isn't out until June is because they are still writing the SH101 which will ship with the unit. The next two i've heard then coming after that are the System 700 and Juno 106, but that could change.
FANTOMized

Post by FANTOMized »

HaveIt wrote: The Aira line lack many capabilities that the original TR gear had or modern users expect.
Such as ?
HaveIt

Post by HaveIt »

The AIRA line all lack wi-fi broadband to post troll AIRA hate posts from them realtime while performing at the club. Unbelievable.

As for serious suggestions, refer to pages 2 thru 203,957 of the GearSlutz thread. All missing features are in those pages somewhere.

Sorry, still couldn't give a serious answer...

B
FANTOMized

Post by FANTOMized »

HaveIt wrote:The AIRA line all lack wi-fi broadband to post troll AIRA hate posts from them realtime while performing at the club. Unbelievable.

As for serious suggestions, refer to pages 2 thru 203,957 of the GearSlutz thread. All missing features are in those pages somewhere.

Sorry, still couldn't give a serious answer...

B
As expected you had no real aspect on the original TRs or the new TR in regard to missing features.
:(
HaveIt

Post by HaveIt »

As expected, I avoided a troll baiting post. The arbitrary limitations of the TR-8 are well discussed in many places. I don't visit Gearslutz Aira threads now because of the consoring of criticism and pro-Roland trolling. Let's avoid that here.

B
FANTOMized

Post by FANTOMized »

You make a so called point but offered nothing to go along with it so you are actually trolling.
If you don't visit Gearslutz why would you act as if others do?

If you were really trying to make a point you would have stated why you feel features are missing.
Instead you offered nonsense of no value.

It really a shame that you thought that was a cute way to respond.
Even worse you keep talking about people being pro-Roland when it actually comes off more like you are anti-Roland.

Well at least you can become a Foe to prevent me reading more of your childish responses.
RKfan

Post by RKfan »

Does anyone know how much the additional "plug outs" are likely to cost?

And is it true that the System 1 will be shipped with the SH101 (or is that at additional cost)?
allmobiledjs

Post by allmobiledjs »

I think $99 per plug out? And I think the SH-101 is going to be the first available and free with the System-1 ?
RKfan wrote:Does anyone know how much the additional "plug outs" are likely to cost?

And is it true that the System 1 will be shipped with the SH101 (or is that at additional cost)?