TB-3 Patch /Instrument list?

Forum for Aira
Synthtron

TB-3 Patch /Instrument list?

Post by Synthtron »

Out of the Aira line I did not get the TB-3.
Anyone know if there a TB-3 Patch /Instrument list?
Looking to see if this is really something I am interested in but cannot find the documentation.
cello

Re: TB-3 Patch /Instrument list?

Post by cello »

There is very little documentation for the TB-3.

I have one and whilst there is clearly a good little synth inside it, you can't edit the sounds themselves; they are entirely preset. You can work with patterns and of course play with certain parameters (effects, cutoff, resonance). So whilst it's quite limited in what you can actually permanently edit, it is great fun.

Due to lack of documentation I think the best way for you to assess how useful it might be to you is to get along to a store and try it out.
Synthtron

Re: TB-3 Patch /Instrument list?

Post by Synthtron »

Hey,
I ended up ordering one and got it Christmas eve. You are right there is little documentation on it. It is very basic but interesting to me. I have the all the other Aira instruments so figured I'd give it a shot. It is a new experience for me using the TR-8 and TB-3 sequencers. I am so used to playing all of my sequenced material from the keyboard into a single sequencer. I have not sorted out how I am actually going to use these Aira instruments to make music but I am experimenting.