Aira System-1m Drivers comming

Forum for Aira
TommyRockit

Aira System-1m Drivers comming

Post by TommyRockit »

Aira System-1m Drivers coming! I couldn't get the Sys-1 software to load & got a hold of tech & they said that Roland had jumped the gun on selling the Modular unit & that the drivers for it are not on the site yet! but will be up soon!
Tommy
afewster

Re: Aira System-1m Drivers comming

Post by afewster »

They are online now - http://www.roland.com/support/by_produc ... s_drivers/

Unfortunately plugout for SH-2 won't work for me. SH-101 and Promars are fine. Would be interested to see whether anyone else can get this to work - Mac 10.10.3, Ableton 9.1.8, Logic 10.1.1

Error message - Midi communication failed
KDub

Post by KDub »

System-1m manual is now online as well with updates.

Hi, my first post. Just got mine yesterday.

@afewster I'm curious how you got SH-101 with the 1m. I tried to use the key on the card that came with mine on the content store and it doesn't validate. I sent an email to Roland and they replied this morning that the SH-101 is only on offer for owners of the System-1 and not the System-1m.
afewster

Post by afewster »

I already had the system-1, so I have the plugins already..
peteone

Post by peteone »

afewster wrote:They are online now - http://www.roland.com/support/by_produc ... s_drivers/

Unfortunately plugout for SH-2 won't work for me. SH-101 and Promars are fine. Would be interested to see whether anyone else can get this to work - Mac 10.10.3, Ableton 9.1.8, Logic 10.1.1

Error message - Midi communication failed

Interesting!? How did you get this to work on sh101? I get "Error message - Midi communication failed" 1m starts sending then stops - lfo selection knob, plug out button and display with number 4 on it starts blinking. ??????

btw my registration from the card didnt work either but i had sh 101 plug out already
KDub

Post by KDub »

My product card won't even validate on the account site so I think it's like the OP said. Work in progress. I'll hassle them during business hours Roland time.
KZed

Post by KZed »

I was unable to load the SH2 as well. MIDI communication error. I did get the Promars loaded on, but I can't use any of the CV outputs or inputs with the plug out loaded, so I assume there are still some kinks to work out.
afewster

Post by afewster »

peteone wrote:
Interesting!? How did you get this to work on sh101? I get "Error message - Midi communication failed" 1m starts sending then stops - lfo selection knob, plug out button and display with number 4 on it starts blinking. ??????

btw my registration from the card didn't work either but I had sh 101 plug out already
@peteone Yeah, the same for me with respect to registration. I'm using USB for plugout/control rather than midi - have you tried both?
peteone

Post by peteone »

I tried both, didn't work
afewster

Post by afewster »

So the new updates to the plug-out's have resolved the issues being unable to plug-out the SH-2. Anyone know how the scatter function can be accessed by the System-1m?

"
We are pleased to announce that the update for PLUG-OUT Software
Synthesizer Series have been uploaded.

[Software Version]
- SH-101 PLUG-OUT Software Synthesizer Version 1.03
- SH-2 PLUG-OUT Software Synthesizer Version 1.02
- PROMARS PLUG-OUT Software Synthesizer Version 1.01

[Changes (common)]
- The input/output jacks of SYSTEM-1m can now be used
when you PLUG-OUT.
- The SCATTER function has been added.
"
peteone

Post by peteone »

I cant plug out on 1m after those updates at all
Tekbehr

Post by Tekbehr »

Has anyone had trouble installing plug-outs in their System-1m?

I have the System-1 for over a year, and have installed the SH-101 and System-100 plug-outs successfully. No problems.

However, I recent got the System-1m with the intent of installing the System-100 plug-out in it. Before installing the System-100 plug-out, in the System-1m, I did verify that it had the latest version of the OS (1.3). But I cannot install any plug-out into the System-1m. I have reinstalled the 1.3 OS update 3 times, but even after verifying the update went fine, I still cannot load any plug-out into the System-1m.

Ideas? Help! ...I am NOT happy...

Has anyone else had their plug-outs not load into the 1m?
Are you running OS 1.3?
Kurrupt

Post by Kurrupt »

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat myself now
It worked great before I upgraded to OS X sierra. I purchased all the plugouts and had no issue on El Capitan now I'm on sierra every time I try to load a plugouts , right at the end I get midi data failed and it's getting frustrating. I've tried reinstalling the 1.3 update files countless times and reset the system 1m endless times but it keeps just failing . I'm hoping rolling back to el cap will fix it .ive tried plugging the USB direct into mac and USB hub . It keeps also saying to connect the system 1m to mac but it's clearly there otherwise it wouldn't say would I like to use it as a audio device . I'm completely lost , I'd say I'd return it back to the shop it's only 5montga old but I've bought the system 1m, mx-1 , bitrazer,torcido,scooper,demora all the plugouts. I'm glad this has happened before I purchase the other Tb-3 and tr-8 .
I'm really stressed out it's not working now and hope someone can help .
rsaintjohn

Post by rsaintjohn »

Kurrupt wrote:Unfortunately I'm in the same boat myself now
It worked great before I upgraded to OS X sierra.
And you installed the System 1m USB Driver for Sierra, right? Because you don't say that you did.

https://www.roland.com/global/support/b ... s_drivers/
Kurrupt

Post by Kurrupt »

Yes I installed the 1.0.1 sierra update drivers