Those coloured Aira caps that you can never find for sale...

Forum for Aira
Myrk-

Those coloured Aira caps that you can never find for sale...

Post by Myrk- »

Hey all.

Was in my local shop today chatting to the guy in store about how I always saw those coloured slider caps and knobs on Aira gear from reps and sponsored artists in videos online, that apparently are made by Roland but aren't available for sale anywhere (supposedly via the website, but I've never seen this...) Anyway, turns out that any store that has the full Aira display setup (with the big metal stand and logo and all that jazz) got sent a small box filled with the coloured caps and sliders, in Yellow, Green and Pink! The store just gave me a whole handful for free (though you may have to pay for them normally, I think I'm the only person here to have inquired about them). The best thing about them is that you can now have indent style caps (MX-1 faders) in colours, which no company out there does, they only do the nipple ones which I don't find so accurate.

I'm in Hong Kong where Roland support is bloody terrible - if they are in my store then I guarantee they are in yours! :D
Myrk-

Re: Those coloured Aira caps that you can never find for sal

Post by Myrk- »

The green and pink ones... theres yellow too (I like the Yellow and green, the pink doesn't go so much with all the green, but still useful when theres low lighting).