System 8 Decksaver cover: WOULD YOU BUY?

Forum for Aira
EnochLight

System 8 Decksaver cover: WOULD YOU BUY?

Post by EnochLight »

Spoke with Decksaver support, and they said if we could get at least 100 people interested, they'd likely make a System-8 Decksaver cover for us. I'd expect it to be somewhere around $80 USD, though we might pay as high as $100 USD.

How many of you would be in? Please indicate whether you'd be willing to pay in advance for a Kickstarter of some sort. There's no poll option here so we have to do this the old fashioned way...
EnochLight

Re: System 8 Decksaver cover: WOULD YOU BUY?

Post by EnochLight »

EnochLight wrote:Spoke with Decksaver support, and they said if we could get at least 100 people interested, they'd likely make a System-8 Decksaver cover for us. I'd expect it to be somewhere around $80 USD, though we might pay as high as $100 USD.

How many of you would be in? Please indicate whether you'd be willing to pay in advance for a Kickstarter of some sort. There's no poll option here so we have to do this the old fashioned way...
LMAO!!! Well OK then, I guess nobody wants one (or visits this forum). Shit. Guess I'm out of luck. Guess we're all out of luck. :(
Happy

Post by Happy »

+1 Would buy. Decksavers are pretty good.
radelahunt

Post by radelahunt »

I would definitely buy one.
Fourfiftyfour

Post by Fourfiftyfour »

I'd rather buy a $10 keyboard cover and put the other 90 bucks towards a new synth.
encore

Post by encore »

Hello,
I have personally several Deck saver covers for my "small (in size on my desk) synths" like the minifreak & microfreak , my D-05 and JU-06A boutiques and this is really great, its easy to put in place / remove it , my hardwares are really "dust free", and above all I can see them as it is transparent, etc

I have standard black covers for my System 8 and my JUNO 106 (the special one with the JUNO buttons drawing ;o) on it as it is in leather and therefore not transparent) but I would buy without ANY hesitation a Deck saver cover for my system 8... if it would exists.

I think we may found more people interrested by this if this post was moved to the System 8 "space" rather than in the "Aira" one ...