Aira system 1 . Older software ?

Forum for Aira
Fatbloke-Dim

Aira system 1 . Older software ?

Post by Fatbloke-Dim »

I was sold a duff Aira System 1 keyboard . My fault , buyer beware an' all that ! I suspect it has had a botched software update , to V. 1.30 . I've re-done it a few times , correctly , and the fault with it persists . The scenario is that when first tried at home, there was no sound at all . Everything was plugged in and connected correctly , in fact just the power supply and headphones at this stage . No sound, nothing . However , a factory reset cured this , but what happens is that when a sound is selected from the presets, a repetitive pattern such as an arp for instance ,displays changes over time from the patch as first selected. Similar, but not restricted to the effect of operating any of the panel knobs, but not necessarily in a musical or desired manner. Sometimes the sound just gets muddy , or otherwise 'crappy' . So , I was thinking , before giving up on it, maybe installing the V.1 software , seeing if anything changes , and if no repeat of the fault, re-doing the update to V.1.30 correctly , might get me fixed up . To that end , is the V.1 software still around? I can't seem to locate it anywhere, maybe I'm missing something ? Somewhat ironically , the keyboard of this machine has not caused any issues, which is more than can be said if a lot of 'em ! Failing this plan , are mainboards for these available?