My JDXA is falling apart sound wise

Forum for the JD-XA.
richardbates1

Re: My JDXA is falling apart sound wise

Post by richardbates1 »

Roland did what is called a POP Mod.
Anyone know what POP Mod means?
My JDXA now works perfectly. It is like having a brand new JDXA.
It is an easy fix, if you have this issue.
.....................................................................................................
4 days later Whoops....... no, the noise crackling sound came back, just like before.
Oh well watcha donna do?
richardbates1

Post by richardbates1 »

I told Roland that the problem had not gone away, they responded by paying for the shipping to try..... to fix the problem. I am writing to keep people up to date on Roland's response......so far they are pretty remarkable in their commitment to their customers and wanting to fix the issue. I am writing this to say Roland is committed to their customers.....thumbs up for that commitment.
richardbates1

Post by richardbates1 »

Roland has bent over backwards to fix my JDXA, they replaced the CPU with no charge of any kind. My JDXA works perfectly now. Roland was great about finding the problem and fixing it.

Cello or maybe Andy Keys can delete this thread I created because it no longer is applicable and gives a negative view of Roland and the JDXA. Or maybe give it a more positive title.? I wrote this thread in anger and frustration but that title of this thread doesn't apply anymore. Roland is committed to their clientele and to the quality of their products.
jerry_merry

Post by jerry_merry »

Given that the pops and crackles are an output from poor manufacturing they have little choice but to honour it. This issues was there from day 1 when it left the factory faulty. Failure to fix it would be a PR nightmare for them.
caicheng

Post by caicheng »

Same issue here, I bought the 2nd-hand one about $1000.
It's obviously out of guarantee
Could Anyone help to find out the modification?

Thanks all!