The JD-Xa turns out to be Roland's worst PR nightmare

Forum for the JD-XA.
Synth Guru

Re: The JD-Xa turns out to be Roland's worst PR nightmare

Post by Synth Guru »

Don't let the little troll get to you Richard. We all know who it is. Looks like he didn't learn his lesson and now he will have to face the music to the tune of a permanent ban. I'll inform the Admin at once!
MC909Rulez4Ever

Post by MC909Rulez4Ever »

in all seriousness, mr. bates: your rant was a reaction to my comment...
Pedro89 wrote:it actually depends on roland's reaction to batt. maybe an update is imminent, who knows. roland should announce something. communication with customers or potential customers is everything. don't you think that the right to freedom of expression and a consumer protection act are two different things? are you really unable to distinguish between them? don't be so stupid.
could you please explain to me why these sentences are -- according to your opinion -- offensive, disgusting, repulsive or obnoxious? it's called making conversation, for god's sake! don't be so thin-skinned, please. i regret to say it but the clan's culture of debate became a charade. let's admit that things have come to this and move on. peace.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

MC909Rulez4Ever wrote:in all seriousness, mr. bates: your rant was a reaction to my comment...
Pedro89 wrote:it actually depends on roland's reaction to batt. maybe an update is imminent, who knows. roland should announce something. communication with customers or potential customers is everything. don't you think that the right to freedom of expression and a consumer protection act are two different things? are you really unable to distinguish between them? don't be so stupid.
could you please explain to me why these sentences are -- according to your opinion -- offensive, disgusting, repulsive or obnoxious? it's called making conversation, for god's sake! don't be so thin-skinned, please. i regret to say it but the clan's culture of debate became a charade. let's admit that things have come to this and move on. peace.
Move on then!

Call insulting people a debate? Lol

Peace ? after insulting everyone? You have a nerve... Behave
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

richardbates1 wrote:
MC909Rulez4Ever wrote:
PauloF wrote:now as you decided not to buy one
it actually depends on roland's reaction to batt. maybe an update is imminent, who knows. roland should announce something. communication with customers or potential customers is everything.
PauloF wrote:You complained about the "Thread Police Squad" and now you want laws to protect you from companies throwing unfinished products on to us?
don't you think that the right to freedom of expression and a consumer protection act are two different things? are you really unable to distinguish between them? don't be so stupid.
I'm outa here, no more Roland clan for me, this moron (Pedro89) is so obnoxious and has so many Social and psychological distortions to his perceptions and personality there is no reasoning with him there is something seriously wrong going on here with him and he will never see just how distorted he is, and he gets off on offending people with his angry and provocative personality. I don't know how someone becomes like him? is it in his DNA to be Socially inept and to be a personality invalid or his upbringing by the failure of his parents to teach him correctly, but somehow he managed to create this ugly personality based on anger and just lack of inability to be a civil individual. I can't stand people like this! so goodbye. The horrible thing regarding Pedro his he has to live with himself for the rest of his life......what a horrible sentence of self created hell. To be around someone like this personally would be hell. That sad thing is he gets off on this kind of negativity!...what a tool!
Adios you lunatic from Spain.
Richard,
Yes, like Synth said, don't let this affect you like that.

From time to time a troll like him come here with the firm determination to destroy the Forum by forcing people to be over the top and move away.

They have better places to have "rants" and "debates" like he is trying to force, but don't worry too much as these guys just come and go and we have to forget them and not to pay too much attention (I know, I gave too much attention myself this time, shame on me ;-) )

Cheers,
PauloF