JD-Xa box contents listing.

Forum for the JD-XA.
HenrikErlandsson

JD-Xa box contents listing.

Post by HenrikErlandsson »

I bought a JD-Xa. The box has been opened. There is no box contents listing in the manual, nor online. Normally with a product, you get a page describing box contents and how to connect it.

What does a JD-Xa box contain?
Rodan

Re: JD-Xa box contents listing.

Post by Rodan »

Hey Henrik, sorry to hear about your problem. I had the same problem when I got my "new" JD-Xa home. It was obviously a returned unit. Took it back and got a new sealed box. As I recall, there is not much in the box besides the keyboard. The power supply brick, which should be in sealed plastic bag and what appears to be a substantial owner's manual in a second bag. The manual is in fact underwhelming because it is only thick because the contents are repeated in 8 languages.
Duplobaustein

Post by Duplobaustein »

Unfortunately the trend is to deliver Quick Start Guides with the board and the manual is only available on PDF...
PaleSkinnySwede

Post by PaleSkinnySwede »

I was hoping to be able to answer this question today, but I found a demo unit to an unbeatable price (£1050) so I got it :) I got the power brick (obviously opened) and the manual (still sealed). So, as it seams, the content of the box is rather limited.

What were you expecting to find inside, Henrik?
mudcritter

Post by mudcritter »

the box contents are listed on the actual cardboard box on the flap near the "open this side" print.
should only include the synth, the power supply and the manual. Although newer units are including the matte overlay.
pelican

Post by pelican »

it sucks they didn't include the memory stick listed on the box