About 1.50 update of jd xa

Forum for the JD-XA.
maximroland

About 1.50 update of jd xa

Post by maximroland »

Hello all,im a new user of roland jd xa and i experience some problem about 1.50 update that sounds was disappear after i see once and now i have a just factory present that 64,i wonder why that happened or what i missing, can anyone help me about this, how i can bring the new sounds back, thanks already all.
saturn

Re: About 1.50 update of jd xa

Post by saturn »

the 1.5 update also includes an updated soundset. you can download the "version 1.0 sound set" here: http://axial.roland.com/category/jd-xa/

you have to make a backup of your own sounds before an update (eg to usb). everything will be overwritten.
maximroland

Post by maximroland »

Thanks for response but i think you got me wrong, my problem is that i was update the roland jd xa to 1.50 but there is no new 256 new sound, just factory sound of 64,how i can import the new 256 sounds of 1..50 update?,thanks.
richardbates1

Post by richardbates1 »

maximroland wrote:Thanks for response but i think you got me wrong, my problem is that i was update the roland jd xa to 1.50 but there is no new 256 new sound, just factory sound of 64,how i can import the new 256 sounds of 1..50 update?,thanks.
Did you do a factory re-set after you upgraded to 1.50, I think if you do a re-set the new sounds should show up?
Make sure you have a back tip of sounds you don't want to lose that you created.
maximroland

Post by maximroland »

Thanks for the answer, sorry for the delay to response ,the problem is solved,thank yo u so much all.