JD XA ISSUES

Forum for the JD-XA.
kingkeys

JD XA ISSUES

Post by kingkeys »

I have a Roland JDXA and I'm having problems. It sounds like some of the patches on the Roland JD XA the layered parts is very very low some of the internally on the layered patches. I noticed this on a lot of patches like the part of the patch is very low in patch volume. you can hear it but faint. EX: the name of 1 of the patch's name is ADTTO d3 part you can hardly hear its not the output left/right going to the powered speakers. Its internal on the patch itself do you understand what I'm saying I hope? LOL I purchased this from A person from reverb I think there might be an issue internally can you help me and by the way your patches are awesome thanks for any help if anyone can. Very frustrating I don't know if there are part volume par. Or the Roland is damaged With one of the digital patches I tried a Factory reset a few times with no luck I have the latest firmware ver 1.52 Also does anyone have the origanl factory Patches that they can send me I think the last owner screwed up the factory preset patches. Even if you have a list of a factory preset patches A-P.
The menu diving garbage. and the owners manual don't tell you nothing. I can't get any human to talk to from support. I am 65 years old I hate texting. I need to talk to a human the words and thoughts never make it from my old brain to my fingers. Its takes a month and a day what I can say in 5 minutes.
Thanks Kingkeys
Shmoick

Re: JD XA ISSUES

Post by Shmoick »

If you click menu/program edit in this menu there is a setting for part level. It might be under part edit too. Make sure you write it when you are done.
christopherperry

Re: JD XA ISSUES

Post by christopherperry »

I am having a very annoying issue with my Roland JD-XA. Whenever I select a sound, the screen initially displays the name of the sound but when I play the keyboard it stops displaying the name of the sound and displays the filter. Doing a factory reset does not solve the problem. It is annoying because it just keeps defaulting to the filter when I play the keyboard. If I touch any other buttons it displays them briefly and then goes back to displaying the filer. I am at a loss as to what is causing this issue.