help on copy part

Forum for the JD-Xi Keyboard.
lelluzzo

help on copy part

Post by lelluzzo »

Hi guys,
it's possible to copy a part on another?

I've recorded into a 2 measure pattern a track using analog synth, it's possible to copy this part into track of digital synth?

thanks
rsaintjohn

Re: help on copy part

Post by rsaintjohn »

Make a note of the source you want to copy (i.e., Analog from E01). Go to the Program that is the destination (or stay there if it's within the same Program). Hold (Menu/Write) then press (10) to bring up Pattern Copy. Choose the source bank, choose the part (Analog), then you can choose Pattern+Sound, Sound Only or Pattern Only. Execute then save your new Program before navigating anywhere else.
lelluzzo

Post by lelluzzo »

Thanks for info, but it does not make me the copy of the digital part on the analog part of new pattern :( i have only d1 on d2, d2 on d1 drum, and analog. I not see Analog -> Digital
rsaintjohn

Post by rsaintjohn »

lelluzzo wrote:Thanks for info, but it does not make me the copy of the digital part on the analog part of new pattern :( i have only d1 on d2, d2 on d1 drum, and analog. I not see Analog -> Digital
You are correct, I am sorry. For some reason I thought there was an option to select AN -> D1 or D2 and "Pattern Only", but there is no such function.