JD-XI Effect Section (Am I the only one??!!)

Forum for the JD-Xi Keyboard.
Dr.Dreher

JD-XI Effect Section (Am I the only one??!!)

Post by Dr.Dreher »

Hey Amigos!!

I just registered myself to this forum and hope for help and goos answers! :)
My Problem:

When I created a sound in the sequenzer and this is looping fine, I want to alter it with the effects.Why are the potis not 100% DRY/WET ?!?!
Means when I have all effects turned on and want to add the flanger or even worse the Slicer Effect I have to press myself trough the 4 Effect Sections which belong to the 2nd Poti BUT the sound changes with every click I do.
So there is NOO way to make a smooth transition between the different effects.For me as I make electronic music together with a Drum Machine its almost not useful at all to click myself through the Effects in a Live Performance because it sounds not good at all....

Should be like this:
I make sure my poti is turned all the way to the left (zero) , then I choose my effect and THEN I can bring it sloooowly in by turning the poti.

Whyyyy is it not possible to do this?! Or maybe is it somehow with the menu options?!?!

What do you think?

Thank you very much for your help!!

Peace!
runningman67

Re: JD-XI Effect Section (Am I the only one??!!)

Post by runningman67 »

You could copy the programme and then make the alteration on the copied one. Then chain them.
So you would have the same sounds with different effects.
klar_kinelis

Re: JD-XI Effect Section (Am I the only one??!!)

Post by klar_kinelis »

Or maybe a standalone midi controller could be an option. I am personally thinking about getting the Beatstep and Midi Solutions 2x2 midi merger - check this clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdUSyv2pOnc