Annoying click sound...please help!

Forum for boutique synths
RolandXr

Annoying click sound...please help!

Post by RolandXr »

Hello everyone,

I could use some help with a midi connection problem I am experiencing.

I have the Roland JP-08, JU-06, and the JX-03 and love them. They all work fine when hooked up to any of my other synths but my Roland Juno G!

I have set up and area in my studio where all three boutiques and the Juno G reside on there own. The Juno G is the master controller for the three boutiques. I usually have the connected using a Midi solutions quadra 1 x 4 so I can control which ever one I need when I call upon it without changing cables.

My issue is this annoying repeating click that's in a 80 BPS tempo!! I tried everything from going direct one at a time, using different cables, elimanting anything I thought may be problematic.

The Boutiques run fine with any othe synth I have in house...ie Jupiter 50, juno ds88, v synth! But once the Juno G is the controller it begins the click again.

So now I confirmed that the Juno G is the issue with the boutiques I tried just using the Juno G with my Rack units and it works fine!!!

What the heck! What am I not doing right in regards to Juno G controlling boutiques!

Any Ideas?

Thank you very much for all and any help!

XR