CB-BRB1 and CB-BRB3 bags

Forum for boutique synths
apauw

CB-BRB1 and CB-BRB3 bags

Post by apauw »

Has anybody any experience with these official Roland Boutique bags?

The CB-BRB3 has room for one module in a K25-m keyboard, and two separate modules. The CB-BRB1 only has room for one module (without the keyboard).

I'm wandering if a module in the DK-01 stand will fit in either bag.

Thanks for any suggestions/remarks,
Albert
clintrubber

Re: CB-BRB1 and CB-BRB3 bags

Post by clintrubber »

apauw wrote:Has anybody any experience with these official Roland Boutique bags?

The CB-BRB3 has room for one module in a K25-m keyboard, and two separate modules. The CB-BRB1 only has room for one module (without the keyboard).

I'm wandering if a module in the DK-01 stand will fit in either bag.

Thanks for any suggestions/remarks,
Albert
Old thread, but OK:

As I've read somewhere, 'synth' modules mounted in the DK-01 dock won't fit in the module-slots of the bag, but the 'drum'-modules in docks could fit... probably related to different 'knobbing'.
cloudburst

Post by cloudburst »

clintrubber wrote:
Old thread, but OK:

As I've read somewhere, 'synth' modules mounted in the DK-01 dock won't fit in the module-slots of the bag, but the 'drum'-modules in docks could fit... probably related to different 'knobbing'.

Don't know where you are getting your info but it is incorrect.

Any of the synth/drum modules paired with the DK-01 fit in the CB-BRB1 or the two slots of the CB-BRB3. I have both.

The CB-BRB1 is initially a very tight squeeze with the docked module, however, it gets a little easier with use and I find it easier - more protective to put the module in upside down. I've even managed a docked module with a decksaver in the CB-BRB1.

Now you know.

CB
clintrubber

Post by clintrubber »

Thanks, good to see this corrected, actual user experiences beat interweb hearsay for sure! ;-)