JX03 not syncing with MX1

Forum for boutique synths
Prodeo

JX03 not syncing with MX1

Post by Prodeo »

This set up was working fine for a long time. Just recently I lost sync between the two. The sound is coming out of the MX1 from the JX03 fine, but I can not start the JX03 anymore from the MX1 nor can I control the clock.

The JX03 is plugged into USB3 on the MX1, and I have tested other Aira gear in the USB3 and they are syncing fine.

I recently upgraded the firmware of both the MX1 and the JX03, but the problem remains.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Myrk-

Re: JX03 not syncing with MX1

Post by Myrk- »

Sounds like you may have changed the system settings on the Boutique by accident... easily done if you get a shortcut wrong! I'd go through your manual system settings shortcuts 1 by 1 and make sure they are set to what they should be.

If that doesn't work do the same on the MX-1.

If that doesn't work try syncing the devices with a midi cable instead of USB.

If that doesn't work I think your device may need servicing.
Prodeo

Post by Prodeo »

Myrk- wrote:Sounds like you may have changed the system settings on the Boutique by accident... easily done if you get a shortcut wrong! I'd go through your manual system settings shortcuts 1 by 1 and make sure they are set to what they should be.

If that doesn't work do the same on the MX-1.

If that doesn't work try syncing the devices with a midi cable instead of USB.

If that doesn't work I think your device may need servicing.
Do you have a link to where it is explained how to go through the system settings? I can't seem to find any info on it.

Thanks
Prodeo

Post by Prodeo »

I have still have not been able to resolve this. Does anyone else have any insight?

Thanks