Has anyone from Europe got their SE-02?

Forum for boutique synths
tomatoKetchup

Has anyone from Europe got their SE-02?

Post by tomatoKetchup »

Hi European fellas, has any of you who pre-ordered their SE-02 from an European store only received it yet?

I pre-orderer mine on a UK store (Gear4Music) and the delivery date keeps being pushed back (was supposed to be delivered to me on early August, then it changed to early September, and is now again due in early October). I've been looking on several other stores and they're all estimating deliveries in early October as well.

I'm basically wondering if there already was a first batch delivered in Europe that run out of stock and now they're all waiting for restocking, or if the holy SE-02 has still not reached our poor old continent.
cello

Re: Has anyone from Europe got their SE-02?

Post by cello »

No deliveries been made in Europe yet. First batch in UK will be released in September (don't know an exact date though).
tomatoKetchup

Post by tomatoKetchup »

Ok glad to hear that, although it's always sad to see us Europeans always served months after the other side of the Atlantic...
mimoid

Post by mimoid »

Got mine today (Sweden)!
Myrk-

Post by Myrk- »

Yer I have the same issue with the SH-01a as well (got one to do some trig-in sequencing from my TR-626)... seems they are all coming in a big container box together with the SE-02 to supply UK sometime at the end of this month, then theres a few weeks to send it about across the UK to different suppliers.

Heads up by the way UK folk, if you go to GAK and talk with their online chat people, you can get an SE-02 for 475 quid, and a SH-01a for 310 quid... takes away that punch in the balls when you see the $499 price tag in USA and realise we are paying 100 quid more for the same thing... grrrrr!
tomatoKetchup

Post by tomatoKetchup »

mimoid wrote:Got mine today (Sweden)!
Oh, lucky you! So the Se02 is invading Europe by the North apparently. :)
darenager

Post by darenager »

It is kind of funny how Roland always prioritize USA over Europe, then you see the products seem to be sitting on shelves in US stores apparently not selling very quickly while Europeans are waiting for paid pre-orders.

Best idea for European customers is not to pre order and request a better price when they finally arrive. Most retailers will give a discount especially if buying a few items at once.
tomkitel

Post by tomkitel »

In Germany I received my new SE02 Saturday last week, September 16. Great little synth!
tomatoKetchup

Post by tomatoKetchup »

Finally received mine today.

Now I'd love if Roland released a patch list!
epadin

Post by epadin »

I´m from Spain and I´ve got mine last friday
Myrk-

Post by Myrk- »

I'm in UK and still haven't received mine... turned out GAK was selling more than they were gunna get - not delivering until November, so I refunded and bought from PMT who will deliver it tomorrow! Screw waiting another month!