Juno-D Sound Libraries? Exchange? Internet Link?

Other Roland synthesizers, modules, keyboards, etc.
volante

Juno-D Sound Libraries? Exchange? Internet Link?

Post by volante »

I'm going to buy a Juno-D... I would know if does exist any website with Juno-D patches and sound libraries, juno-g libraries are everywhere... let's find some juno-d patches!!

I tried googlin' a lot, but I found nothing, and even on this forum there's nothing, can you help me??

Maybe a good Hammond e.g.

thanks
Artemiy
Site Admin

Re: Juno-D Sound Libraries? Exchange? Internet Link?

Post by Artemiy »

I would really really suggest you get a Juno-G. It has much better sound quality, much deeper sonic possibilities (uncomparably powerful synthesis and effects), much wider variety of sounds and a bright future for having even more sounds available for download.
djandrey_m

juno-d

Post by djandrey_m »

Hello, my juno-d has a problem... Occasionally it would start sliding the pitch around and stuff when I play it. On any kind of patch: piano, strings, anything. And I am not touching the joystik, and the weird "air control" thing is off, so I am not doing it. It would just start doing it by itself, rendering itself useless. What do i do? I did factory restore already, no help.
Blues4dog

Post by Blues4dog »

it sounds like you are going to have to get it fixed. Is it still under warranty?
djandrey_m

Post by djandrey_m »

I dont know if its got warranty. I got it used off ebay.
rocky11

Post by rocky11 »

yes.. someone please give me.. Juno-D patches..

thanks
djandrey_m

Post by djandrey_m »

Problem still persists occasionally. Like I'd be playing a piece in the key of C for example. And all of a sudden, the keyboard would decide that it should change pitch, so then I end up in some other random key.