New SRX?...Debut Campaign!

Other Roland synthesizers, modules, keyboards, etc.
Keys BeMe

New SRX?...Debut Campaign!

Post by Keys BeMe »

As always, whenever I check out the Roland Japan website http://www.roland.co.jp/FrontScene/index.html there's always something new or more interesting going on or being presented there than here in the US...at least for now anyway.

Now I can't speak or read a lick of japanese but if pictures are worth a thousand words then it looks like a new SRX card will at some point be coming our way or so I hope.

It looks like a "Producer's Cut" version of an SRX board which looks to have a "little bit of" everything good that most guys have asked for in an SRX board! Looks like well known producers from around the world are including some of there "best of sounds" in the SRX format. Cool! If someone can interpret this page or knows for sure what this "Debut Campaign" SRX project advertised at this site means please update in english as this appears to be good news.

Also, I realize that Roland is a japanese company first and that they'll get first and best info about roland products there b4 us here in the states but it sucks that here in the US where ( and I don't confess to know the numbers) this company does well in the pro music market, that this information is not dissemenated to the US market side sooner if at all sometimes. And the Japanes Fantom-X website is better laid out and more informative. The interactive menu just provides more and better info. An observation and JMO. Anyway, I hope someone confirms information about this 'SRX project.' It will be great if what I think is happening takes place! Peace.

Remember..."Always keep in mind the Big Picture."
Lawrencew

Re: New SRX?...Debut Campaign!

Post by Lawrencew »

already discussed here

http://forum.fantom-s.info/index.php?ac ... &page=last

Lawrence
Professor of Fantomology
Keys BeMe

Post by Keys BeMe »

My bad...thought I checked all post concerning the topic. Never saw what hit me. Guess I need to read deepa and futha. I'm so last week;-)

Lawrencew

Post by Lawrencew »

don't feel so bad :-)

At least you highlighted that there is a new Interactive "Frontscene" featuring the Fantom-X on the Japanese Web Site.

Lawrence
Professor of Fantomology
Keys BeMe

Post by Keys BeMe »

Thanks "L" preciate the info;)