WOOHOO!

Other Roland synthesizers, modules, keyboards, etc.
mucsusn

WOOHOO!

Post by mucsusn »

I picked up the SRX-07 Ultimate Keys expansion board last night. Tons of good waves and patches, especially for general purpose gigging. I've already rearranged my favorites this morning and added pianos, EP's, organs and clavs to the gig palette. This will be a good investment that furthers my desirability to local contractors, 'cause so many of my peers just rely on the same two or three sounds in their trickbag.

I heartily recommend it!

My local GC matched Kraft Music's price ($198.00) without a hiccup. No fuss, No muss, and as those of you who have expansions cards know, installation is a breeze.
E.Camargo

Re: WOOHOO!

Post by E.Camargo »

I have to admit that my samples are just bonus of the FS's sounds, just because I have lots of great session instruments with the SRX-07 installed.
After passing some times editing my samples to turn them compatible with the FS capabilities, now I can say that my life is almost complete... I say "almost" because, three boards I'm still missing.
Man, this board is very fantastic. I believe that you'll make great jobs with it.
I have many sounds here in this board and, sometimes, I feell myself lost with great samples and patches.
Roland really made a gol with this compilation. No doubt, this is a great adition to the FS's sounding arsenal.
Now, the show must go on, always and 4ever!

Good luck Mucsusn!

Paz - Edu Camargo.
Artemiy
Site Admin

Re: WOOHOO!

Post by Artemiy »

Congrats mucsusn! This board is the best one of the SRX line IMHO.