sturdy stand for ep 7 II??

Other Roland synthesizers, modules, keyboards, etc.
Kencris

sturdy stand for ep 7 II??

Post by Kencris »

Hi there, does anyone knows where I can find a digital piano stand for EP 7 II? Is the KSEP760 compatible? I am looking for something that will not look so informal in my living room. All I have now is the cheap metal stand that is not exactly steady either. :(
JavaJ

Re: sturdy stand for ep 7 II??

Post by JavaJ »

Always tough to find something that looks right around regular living room furniture. Good luck with that one. Fore something sturdy- maybe the Z-style stand from On-Stage would work (I imagine you don't want to have an X-style stand).
kenchan

Re: sturdy stand for ep 7 II??

Post by kenchan »

yah, i dont have an answer for the furniture matching part either unless you have a modern contemporary look like my living room. the stand that came with my VPiano is about as solid as they get. you can buy those separately, i think.

ive had great results with the OnStage Z stand (noted above) as far as stability but their knobs have that ugly 'onstage' logo on it which i spray painted matte black.. lol. im not fond of those little knobs too...

im currently using a QuikLock Z stand (wide for 88 keys) on my CP1. very steady, very simple appearance. not as portable as the OnStage but i dont move my CP1 so doesn't matter. between the onstage and the quikloc, i like the quikloc's wide Z stand much better.