FA-76 Sustaining with no pedal

Other Roland synthesizers, modules, keyboards, etc.
gaines93

FA-76 Sustaining with no pedal

Post by gaines93 »

I'm not sure this is where FA-76 questions belong, in any case...

I'm having issues with my Fantom sustaining when no pedal is plugged in. It will also occur when a pedal is plugged in. I took it to the shop and they tightened up the input for the sustain, but the issue came back. I can sometimes play it for a while with no problem. When it starts occurring it will hold until I switch patches. As soon as I begin playing again it reoccurs. Suggestions?
PauloF

Re: FA-76 Sustaining with no pedal

Post by PauloF »

gaines93 wrote:I'm not sure this is where FA-76 questions belong, in any case...

I'm having issues with my Fantom sustaining when no pedal is plugged in. It will also occur when a pedal is plugged in. I took it to the shop and they tightened up the input for the sustain, but the issue came back. I can sometimes play it for a while with no problem. When it starts occurring it will hold until I switch patches. As soon as I begin playing again it reoccurs. Suggestions?
Sorry to be a nag but this is the FA 06/08 forum, so most probably you won't be receiving any answers for the FA-76, which is a complete different (and older ) board.

I suggest you post the same question on the Other Roland Gear - Synthesizers and Keyboards section

Cheers