Pattern Sequencer and Effects?

Forum for Juno-DS and XPS-30 keyboards
Aiki1

Pattern Sequencer and Effects?

Post by Aiki1 »

I could use some help, thanks. If I have altered a sound and saved it, then try and use it in the patter sequencer, the effects seem to disappear.... any help in understanding this?

Thanks!
Aiki1

Re: Pattern Sequencer and Effects?

Post by Aiki1 »

Ah - thanks. It is a great board, but yeah, that isn't so great.... seems strange actually....
Aiki1

Post by Aiki1 »

I wonder if you can help me with something else - is it the case that if I save an altered sound from an EXP Sound Set from Axial - is there a way to import the parts/wave forms etc. of it so I can still use it after loading a different sound set? Does that make sense?
anotherscott

Post by anotherscott »

Aiki1 wrote: 18:49, 26 March 2021 if I save an altered sound from an EXP Sound Set from Axial - is there a way to import the parts/wave forms etc. of it so I can still use it after loading a different sound set?
No, the waves get loaded and unloaded as you load different sound sets (it's kind of the the point of them, and the DS only lets you load one set at a time). But... you could try sampling the one sound you want (using your computer), then loading that sound into the user sample area (which you can do with the Tone Manager software).
Aiki1

Post by Aiki1 »

I was afraid of that - a shame really, that's a pretty strong limitation, not being able to use multiple sounds from different sets.... still a great board though.