Juno DS Sounds list

Forum for Juno-DS and XPS-30 keyboards
Delcajon

Juno DS Sounds list

Post by Delcajon »

Hello from hot Arizona! Glad to be a newbie on here! I was having a terrible time figuring out and remembering all the patches on my new JUNO DS. If any of you are in the same boat, I finally found a complete patch list for the Roland Juno DS on Ebay listed as Roland Juno DS Sounds List.
Hopefully this will help some of you out! I was going nuts, trust me. Have fun!
sixfeetunder

Re: Juno DS Sounds list

Post by sixfeetunder »

how much did you pay for that sounds list? was that sold by Roland, or a 3rd party?
mltc4321

Post by mltc4321 »

The list of sounds is within the Parameters Guide:

https://static.roland.com/assets/media/ ... _e01_W.pdf
Tothead

Post by Tothead »

That Parameter manual is somewhat hidden, I mean not everyone visits online manuals when the real one is in their hands.
o carl

Post by o carl »

great to tell this.

if download axial exp-collection, there is included a pdf patchlist and waveform list.

to se all sound, Place cursor in patchname field, for example [pf:SO1] and press button [ENTER] than the meny appears and show DS,0-184 sound, PRST 0-1088 , GM 1-128 , USER 1-756

Place cursor in patch-name -field and press [ENTER] then meny with all five diffent sound categorys is visuable

I DS I PRST I GM I EXP I USER I

and switch with pile buttom [<] [>]

In that new Juno DS , I got 184 ds sound, 1088 preset sound, 128 Exp sound (EXP-06 Collection original installed) , 756 user space for own sound

is there possible in future update, to use the memoryspace "user.patch list" to store a 2nd EXP-Collection. gues wave-form need extra memoryspace, so maybe external memory-stick can be used, to expand the hardvare memory. just like sandisk.usb memory can expand RAM-memory in windows computer. I placed cursor in patchname-field and press ENTER. there is 5 places for sound. DS, PRST,GM, EXP, USER. and that USER -Place would be able to store 2nd downloaded EXP-sound collection
AaronPDX1

Post by AaronPDX1 »

FYI, the Axial SV-5080 collections do not include sound lists. However, you can use the attached list for the SV itself, and just find the bank (A-G) that you have installed in the DS. I assume they mirror each other, except for being off by 1 step.
Attachments
XV-5080_patch_list.pdf
(53.63 KiB) Downloaded 604 times
nicholad

Post by nicholad »

Don't know if this will help anyone, but rather than pay someone on E-Bay, I was able to unlock the Parameters Guide pdf and save as docx, as well as create just the sound list also as docx. Here they are:
Attachments
Sounds.docx
(45.22 KiB) Downloaded 1145 times
Parameter Guide.docx
(351.52 KiB) Downloaded 435 times
marklivesinla

Post by marklivesinla »

Hi all, I have assembled all the EXP pack sound list documents into a single bookmarked document for far easier reference. Hope this is of value to some of you! :)

Note this is only the EXP's. Not the SV-5080 collections. I'll try and get around to combining that sometime soon.
Attachments
00. All Expansion Sounds Lists.pdf
(1.11 MiB) Downloaded 938 times