System-8 Plug-Out registration?

Forum for Roland's System-8 synthesizer
Synthtron

System-8 Plug-Out registration?

Post by Synthtron »

I finally opened the owner's manual bag and included is the warranty card with a couple other things.
What is the Product Key for?
I tried to register it but it does not work.
There is a message saying there is no need to register your System-1 or System-8.
So how does this work then?
Also noticed the stickers I guess for whatever plug-out you want to add. I wonder why they give you an extra System-8, Juno, and Jupiter sticker for? I guess they are for in case you wish to change the order of the plug-outs.
Locksley

Re: System-8 Plug-Out registration?

Post by Locksley »

That # is for when you buy plug-out synths at the Aira store - you will get them a little bit cheaper owning a S1, S1m or S8.

I'm waiting for a sale to buy them all.
Synthtron

Post by Synthtron »

Locksley wrote:That # is for when you buy plug-out synths at the Aira store - you will get them a little bit cheaper owning a S1, S1m or S8.

I'm waiting for a sale to buy them all.
OK Thanks!
rparr

Post by rparr »

I just received my System 8 and was wondering what the price of one of the downloadable plug outs is once you use your code.

Rob
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

rparr wrote:I just received my System 8 and was wondering what the price of one of the downloadable plug outs is once you use your code.

Rob

At least for the ProMars, it was 95 USD down from 145 USD after using the code.
Happy

Post by Happy »

[1] Went to the Roland Cloud, added SH / System 100 etc.. plug-outs into the basket. But in the basket there was no place to enter the product key. Clicking checkout, directly went to the payment screen to chose the type of payment. (and added VAT of 5%) There was a coupon code entry, but the product key did not work in that field. Any ideas ?

[2] Assumed that the Jupiter, JX-3P and both Juno'' (VST) came with a System 8 hardware purchase to obtain the UI of the legacy device to control/interface with the System 8. It seems that is not the case and those VST have to purchased separately ? If so that would means another $600 for the GUI (controller) of what is in the hardware when not needing the VST actually.