192 new sounds for System-8 and PLUG-OUT

Forum for Roland's System-8 synthesizer
psalm37

192 new sounds for System-8 and PLUG-OUT

Post by psalm37 »

Hi,

First up, if there is a more appropriate place to post this, let me know and I'll move it.

I’ve been working along with Dave Smith Instruments in the last couple of years on the factory sounds for their Prophet 12 and the Pro 2. I've also been working directly with KORG on Minilogue, Prologue and iMonoPoly. Most recently I worked with Novation on Summit, you'll find plenty of my factory presets on that.

I recently had a couple of months spare to work on the SYSTEM-8 for a self release.
I’m aware that there are lots of free patches available out there, very good ones too!
However I put in a lot of time, effort and thought to get the best out of any synth I’m working with and hope you will be interested in this particular audio demo.

Anyway, I've created 192 new sounds for System-8 Hardware and PLUG-OUT/PLUG-IN (Roland Cloud).
They are split as follows:

64 sounds for System-8 Hardware/PLUG-IN
64 sounds for Jupiter-8 PLUG-OUT/PLUG-IN
64 sounds for Juno-106 PLUG-OUT/PLUG-IN

Demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iooIFlQRP8&t=

Available here:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/psalm37audio ... pg=&_from=
psalm37

Re: 192 new sounds for System-8 and PLUG-OUT

Post by psalm37 »

Quick thanks to all those who have picked these up, much appreciated!
thedecider

Post by thedecider »

Hey, psalm37 - these patches sound excellent and I'm really excited to have them loaded in my System-8. They cover a huge amount of sonic ground, and fill in some holes for me as well. If anyone's not listened to these yet, go check them out! They are PRO. I hope to hear some more from you in the future, psalm. Cheers!
psalm37

Post by psalm37 »

Thanks a bunch, glad you like them!