Is this an official Roland Forum?

Stage Pianos
DaveHorne

Is this an official Roland Forum?

Post by DaveHorne »

Is this forum actively supported by Roland and their technicians?

I ask because the responses to questions and issues come very slowly ... or not at all.

Just asking.
PauloF

Re: Is this an official Roland Forum?

Post by PauloF »

DaveHorne wrote:Is this forum actively supported by Roland and their technicians?

I ask because the responses to questions and issues come very slowly ... or not at all.

Just asking.
Welcome to Rolandclan!

No, this forum is not an oficial Roland furum and is not supported by any of Roland's engineer s.

This is an open forum created by Artemiy Pavlov and is actually supported by a few Roland aficionados with the contribution of all of us, created to help each other.

There is an occasional Roland employee's participation, but not at an official level.

Cheers,
PauloF
cello

Re: Is this an official Roland Forum?

Post by cello »

Posting just to support PauloF's post above - exactly correct.

I would add that there are several Roland employees who read the forums but a variety of reasons mean that they can't necessarily respond. I am sometimes asked (offline) to discuss things that may have been raised here, so I know for a fact Roland employees are interested to read of opinions and experiences with their gear.

Ultimately this is a self-help group, the success of which is based on a spirit of sharing, learning and appreciation of Roland keyboards.

If official support is needed then contact should be made with your local Roland office (ie UK, CE, US, etc).