Default pedal behavior

Stage Pianos
EVC

Default pedal behavior

Post by EVC »

I want to set the default pedal behavior to e.g. scene up/down for FC1/FC2 or EXT.

I know how to set pedals on System configurations, i.e.:
Menu->System->System->Pedal Mode and change mode from PROGRAM to REMAIN and write new configuration back to make it the new default.

Is there a similar way to make pedal configurations themselves the defaults? I change them to Scene down/up but I have to write them as a new program? I guess I make this new program the power-up default but I would like to know if there is a more straightforward way to do it.
Corrençois

Re: Default pedal behavior

Post by Corrençois »

This Is DRIVING ME CRAZY. I also want to set a default setting for FC1 to switch the Rotary FX speed from slow to fast. It would be logical to be able to do that but you can't. You can only save it as a program setting saved to a program. If you try and put the settings default for FC1 to REMAIN after saving a program with the FC1 setting as I want it, it all works fine until you switch the machine off and start it up again and the setting is lost. Seems a waste to have all those nice, easy to find tone buttons under your fingertips if you can't have the sound you want with the control you want when you push those buttons. For a Keyboard that was designed for live use, they haven't really thought it through.
FRUSTRATING.