Roland cloud control Boutique

Forum to discuss all aspects of Roland's Cloud
btboog

Roland cloud control Boutique

Post by btboog »

So I’ve got my boutique controlling the Roland cloud plugin working well. But is there a way for the RC plug-in to control the boutique?

I’d like to use the sounds from my boutique into my daw via usb. But be able to record a pass of knob tweaking via the plug-in.

Is this possible?
BrianMcClelland

Re: Roland cloud control Boutique

Post by BrianMcClelland »

btboog wrote: 05:58, 19 February 2023 So I’ve got my boutique controlling the Roland cloud plugin working well. But is there a way for the RC plug-in to control the boutique?

I’d like to use the sounds from my boutique into my daw via usb. But be able to record a pass of knob tweaking via the plug-in.

Is this possible?
Hi, btboog. Brian from Roland Cloud here. That's a great question. Which boutique and plugin are you working with? Feel free to reach out to us through the Contact Support portal in the lower left corner of Roland Cloud Manager and we'll find the answer for you. Thanks! 😊
btboog

Post by btboog »

Hi!

I currently have 6 of your boutiques!

I was testing this with the ju-06a. But theoretically I’d like to do It with all my boutiques!

Thank you!
btboog

Post by btboog »

I have the JP-08 conrolling the Jupiter Roland cloud legendary plug-in. But I’m noticing the JP-08 knobs are not able to control the knobs in the plug-in properly. They only respond to one direction. Is there a fix for this?