Roland D50 Programming help

Forum to discuss all aspects of Roland's Cloud
AmbieticA

Roland D50 Programming help

Post by AmbieticA »

Hi everyone, does there happen to be a D50 programming guru out there? One of the dreams on my bucket list has been filled. The D50 has been released on the cloud yay.

Ok, I've spent the last couple of days programming sounds, and ran into a barrier. I'm hoping that I'm just overlooking something but I can't seem to make a partial switch from PCM to Waveform. I am currently editing pre-made patches, and for example, one patch has one partial set to PCM and Waveform and filter grayed out, and another partial is a Waveform, and the PCM section is grayed out. OK great, but I can't seem to make all partials JUST a waveform, which is what I'm trying to do. How exactly would one do that? Am I making sense?

I have researched both the original D50 manual, and the D50 VS manual to no avail ...Thank you for any help with this :)
AmbieticA

Re: Roland D50 Programming help

Post by AmbieticA »

I found a book online that had the answer for anyone ever stuck I'll post the link here. It explained I actually needed to change the "Structure" of the patch to accomplish this *slaps forehead* AWESOME! *carries on* ;)

http://www.cultofd50.org/Roland_D-50_Creative_Book.pdf

Pretty good book if anyone ever wants to get "In Depth" :)