Claiming rewards

Forum to discuss all aspects of Roland's Cloud
PP1965

Claiming rewards

Post by PP1965 »

Hi,

I have claimed my loyalty rewards, the status of those two items is "claimed".
What happens, if I cancel my Ultimate subscription?
Can I keep and use them without my monthly Ultimate subscription or there is another status which I have to wait for?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Peter
MarkyMark71

Re: Claiming rewards

Post by MarkyMark71 »

Hey. Did you get an answer to your question elsewhere? I have the same question & cannot find a simple answer anywhere. I rarely use my set up but don’t want to lose access to the instruments I earned after subscribing since 2019. Since they’re rewards I’m hoping I can keep them for life.
JSRoland1031

Re: Claiming rewards

Post by JSRoland1031 »

PP1965 wrote: 14:48, 26 December 2020 I have claimed my loyalty rewards, the status of those two items is "claimed".
What happens, if I cancel my Ultimate subscription?
Can I keep and use them without my monthly Ultimate subscription or there is another status which I have to wait for?

Thanks for your help in advance.
MarkyMark71 wrote: 22:25, 5 October 2023 Hey. Did you get an answer to your question elsewhere? I have the same question & cannot find a simple answer anywhere. I rarely use my set up but don’t want to lose access to the instruments I earned after subscribing since 2019. Since they’re rewards I’m hoping I can keep them for life.
Hey MarkyMark71 and PP1965, Jon from Roland Cloud here. Once you've claimed your loyalty reward, they will remain with your account regardless of membership status.

If for some reason you have an issue feel free reach out to me or through our customer support portal and we will gladly assist you. Thanks! :)