Are there any Roland cloud support people out there please?

Forum to discuss all aspects of Roland's Cloud
encore

Are there any Roland cloud support people out there please?

Post by encore »

Hello,

I have purchased the Roland JD-800 ULTIMATE OFFER expansion on the 30.03.2021 and it appeared that instead of expanding my current ULTIMATE subscription, a new subscription of 6 months have been created. I have therfore created a support request to FastSpring just after my purchase but as two weeks later I did not get any answer from FastSpring, I created a Roland support request on the 12.04.2021.

Almost one month later I still did not get any answer neither from fastSpring, nor from Roland support
=> I was wondering if there could be a problem with the Roland support actually.

Does someone have any idea what could be the problem with my support requestd not being treated after one month please ?

And how I could solve my issue with the two subscriptions running in parallel please ?

Many thanks in advance for your help/answers/suggestions.
Best regards, Eric
cello

Re: Are there any Roland cloud support people out there please?

Post by cello »

Definitely an issue for RCM tech support. Did you raise a ticket within the RCM app? I have found them to be responsive on the few times I've needed help. I'm not sure who FastSpring is - I didn't deal with them with my issue.

And yes, there are RCM and Roland staff here so they will read your post when they're next on the forum.
encore

Post by encore »

Hello,

thanks a lot for your post "Cello".
Regarding the RCM tech support, I have in fact created the ticket using the rolandus.zendesk.com web page but I will try to do a new request from there too. Thanks for your suggestion.

Best regards, Eric

* edit: I have just created an issue from the RCM as you suggested and my ticket /issue appears apparently in the same place with the other issue request in the rolandus.zendesk.com web page... I hope someone will read/answer it then.
BrianMcClelland

Post by BrianMcClelland »

encore wrote: 10:46, 4 May 2021 Hello,

thanks a lot for your post "Cello".
Regarding the RCM tech support, I have in fact created the ticket using the rolandus.zendesk.com web page but I will try to do a new request from there too. Thanks for your suggestion.

Best regards, Eric

* edit: I have just created an issue from the RCM as you suggested and my ticket /issue appears apparently in the same place with the other issue request in the rolandus.zendesk.com web page... I hope someone will read/answer it then.
Hi, Eric! This is Brian from Roland Cloud. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had a response. I'll reach out direct for assistance, and we'll get your issue resolved. Thanks! :)
encore

Post by encore »

Hello Brian,
this is great to read your answer and PM !
A moment, I thought that everybody get caught by this @#$# Covid out there...
Thanks a lot for the follow-up of my request.
Best regards, Eric
cello

Post by cello »

BrianMcClelland wrote: 23:03, 4 May 2021 Hi, Eric! This is Brian from Roland Cloud. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had a response. I'll reach out direct for assistance, and we'll get your issue resolved. Thanks! :)
Thanks Brian - was hoping you'd see this!
BrianMcClelland

cello wrote: 21:31, 5 May 2021
BrianMcClelland wrote: 23:03, 4 May 2021 Hi, Eric! This is Brian from Roland Cloud. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had a response. I'll reach out direct for assistance, and we'll get your issue resolved. Thanks! :)
Thanks Brian - was hoping you'd see this!
I see you, Eric! I bumped up the priority for your case and got it to one of our best guys. Thanks for letting us know!
encore

Post by encore »

Hello Brian,

thanks a lot for bringing my support ticket to the attention of Jules.
It was then solved in a flash by extending my Roland Cloud subscription by 6 month and I have now +/- understood how the end date of my Roland Cloud account subscription is calculated... which I found a bit complex for my old brain ;o)

But as I suggested to Jules in order to avoid this kind of support request as much as possible in the future:
  • Could it be possible that when someone is buying an offer containing a Roland Cloud subscription, the length of this subscription is automatically added to any pending subscription ?
  • Could your web developers modify our Roland customer account web page to display explicitly the calculated subscription end date ? Ideally with a tooltip/popup window showing the "calculations details" resulting of all previous purchases if someone need to get more details.
Best regards.
Eric
BrianMcClelland

encore wrote: 08:34, 7 May 2021 Hello Brian,

thanks a lot for bringing my support ticket to the attention of Jules.
It was then solved in a flash by extending my Roland Cloud subscription by 6 month and I have now +/- understood how the end date of my Roland Cloud account subscription is calculated... which I found a bit complex for my old brain ;o)

But as I suggested to Jules in order to avoid this kind of support request as much as possible in the future:
  • Could it be possible that when someone is buying an offer containing a Roland Cloud subscription, the length of this subscription is automatically added to any pending subscription ?
  • Could your web developers modify our Roland customer account web page to display explicitly the calculated subscription end date ? Ideally with a tooltip/popup window showing the "calculations details" resulting of all previous purchases if someone need to get more details.
Best regards.
Eric
Hey, Eric! Great, I'm glad it all worked out. We are doing work on building out a few tools like this for the platform as we offer new promotions to make everything smoother for everyone. I'll communicate this with the team. Thanks so much! :)